Sunday, September 19, 2010

Why is it that when life throws us off, we seek outside ourselves to find balance?

We try to find answers by staring at personified objects

We march behind enchanting tunes of these pied pipers

Whom, if you ask me,  are just a bunch of wise crooks

Preying on sleeping minds whose ignorance have driven them to the other side

To the point of no return as they have forgotten the essence

Of what it really means to be spiritual

Oh here we go

You got your backs up, nostrils flared, ready to have a verbal combat

Your defense is that religion is a touchy subject

That I should know where my place is and to choose where I belong

Funny.....

I don't recall mentioning religion

And do you know where your place is?

Do you know where you belong?

Or did someone put you where you are?




An Original by Kefalenia Marban
July 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment